SD card recovery.
To retrieve deleted files from an SD card, you can
use Disk Drill 1.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Download and install Disk Drill for Windows.
2. Attach the SD card to your computer using a card reader or by directly connecting the device that contains the card to your machine.
3. Launch the program.
4. Find and select the SD card or external storage in the list of available disks.
5. Click the “Search for lost data” button to start Disk Drill’s scanning procedure.
6. Review the files that Disk Drill has found that it can undelete.
7. Select the files that you want to recover as well as a folder or other location where they will be stored.
8. Click the “Recover” button and Disk Drill will undelete the SD card files and save them to your chosen location.
You can download a free version of Disk Drill by cleverfiles here:
Please note that this is just one of the many data recovery software options available. You may want to explore other software tools as well to find the one that best suits your needs.